Friday, October 26, 2012
I added frosting with caramel flavor (frosting creations package). Then tossed a few caramel bits and chopped pecans on top. Still looked normal.....
I then made rice crispie treats using frosted rice crispies. Added on top of the brownie mix. I then topped that with the rest of the caramel frosting. Drizzled chocolate sauce on top.
I must say WOW! It is amazing
1 bottle shake n pour brownies
1 can whipped frosting
1 package caramel frosting creations
1/2 cup caramel bits
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 box frosted rice crispies
1 package marshmallows
1. Add water to brownie mix and shake. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan. (If you want thicker brownies use 8 x 8 pan). Bake 350degrees for 20 mins. Cool completely
2. Mix favor package to frosting. Be sure ti stir well
3. Top brownies with frosting. Reserve 1/2 frosting for later use.
4. Sprinkle caramel bits and pecans on top of frosting. (option you could add these to the actual brownie mix)
5. Make rice crispies and place on top of the brownie creation
6. Frost with the remaining frosting and drizzle with chocolate sauce