my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween wreath

 Welcome to my new obsession. I discovered paper doilies.
I used 4 sheets of 12 x 12 Halloween paper from Micheal's.

Cut strips ranging from 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3 inches. You will need 2 strips of each size to make 1 doily.

Once you have cut all the sizes you want get your score board out. Score each piece at every .5 inches. Then according fold the pieces. Use a little glue to secure the ends together.

Now for the fun part. Stand the paper circle on it's side and force the edges into the center. Magic it becomes a doily. Now punch a small circle for each one. I used the circles to adhere the doilies to.

Make a circle as large as you would like the wreath to be. I used the back of the paper package.

I added a few ghosts from mini monster and placed a crown on their heads. A few gem stones and ribbon to finish it off. Hope you like it!

No comments: