my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

wedding save the date cards



I received an order for 36 of these save the date cards for a friend. They are having a simple/elegant wedding and wanted cards to reflect their love of nature.

I ordered the leafy tree embossing folder from Great Britain. As it is not available in the US at this time. Using chalks to color the tree and leaves.

I created a pocket for the inside to put the hotel information. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the boarder of the pocket. Also used chalk to color the flowers for a bit more bling. I found a word template to create the wording on the right.

The best part of this whole project came at the end when she arrived to pick them up. She asked how much and I simply replied Happy Wedding! I hope this helps her save some money and is a great present to give them.

No comments: