my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding favor boxes


My nut's (boyfriend) mom is getting married a 2nd time next weekend. I wanted to make a special box for their head table. This is what I came up with.

I used Tie the Knot cart. These are cut at 8 inches. The boxes are a bit hard to put together but after a few trial runs I got the hang of them. The base color is a light blue with a piece of velum over lay. The brides box has pearls and a gem stone on the front. The grooms box were brads for the buttons. T-shirt was also the same blue with the same velum over lay. A small piece of velum for the pocket and your done. I am trying to find small buttons for the front of the coat. So far no luck.

3 comments:

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

I Love these boxes! You did such a great job!!

I just found your blog, I'm now a follower and can't wait to see your next projects!

Linda Israel said...

Saw your post on the Cricut forum and thought I would leave a note over here too.. The wedding boxes turned out great. I hope that the wedding was just as beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work.

dj_bricki said...

possibly black brads will work for groom shirt , can i please get some info on how to put the groom box together iof you dont mind, im doing same thing for sons wedding and i have a hard time seeing the fold lines. does it all come together at the top to look like a triangle ? thats how it came out for me