my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Front door make over



In July I received a massive amount of hail damage. (1 3/4 diameter hail) Enough to get a new roof and new siding. Couldn't stand the thought of putting holes in the new siding for our address sign. Made sense to just put the numbers on the door. Perfect spot with lots of room!

Everything is cut with vinyl and my cricut. Using ds to custom size the parts. The numbers are about 7 inches, welcome is about 1.5 x 12 inches and the tree is 11 x 9 or there abouts. The word and letters are from Songbird and the tree is from Happy Hauntings.

I must say this was a PITA. Wonder if Kathy my PITA queen's ears were ringing today. Never try to stick vinyl at 48 degrees on cold metal. UGH is all I have to say!

No comments: