my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby hangers


Many of you have seen these on the message boards. I decided it was my turn to take a spin at it. An associate is having a baby later this year. I wanted to give her something special. I hope she enjoys it.

Everything is made with DS. Numbers are storybook and baby things are new arrivals.

The hardest thing was cutting the paper around the do not disturb hangers I got from the Radisson hotel. Yep pays to have friends in high places. Did I mention they were free. I traced them and cut out by hand. Used my atg gun to adhere. Be sure to get close to the edge or things will not stick.

The rest is colored with copic markers and stamp in up water colors. Used regular glue to put them down. To finish it off I used a rose corner stamp for the corners. I am really happy how it turned out!

No comments: