my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bunny basket

I created this box and bunny using george and ds. It was harder than I thought to make the basket. But after a few test cuts I did it!

I got the bunny from a class. Since I don't own the punches needed for the bunny I again used george and ds.

The grass is paper! Found it at Walgreens this year for under a buck. I like the look of it better than the typical plastic stuff.

1 comment:

scrappingjoy said...

I have picked your blog for the Beautiful Blog Award.

What you need to do is go to my blog and copy the award to your blog. Then you need to tell 7 things about yourself that others wouldn’t or don’t know. Once you have done that send the Award on to 15 other bloggers.

I love your blog and look forward to seeing new projects.

Scrappingjoy at www.joyofscrapping.blogspot.com