my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hospital Cards



I made 132 Christmas cards for my local hospital. Theda Clark gives them to any/all patients in the hospital during Christmas. They will be delivered by hand or on the patients meal trays. It is nice when a patient can have a little holiday cheer during a bad time in life.

All cards are embossed using cuttlebug and sizzix. It is nothing fancy, just simple and elegant. Some I added colored stickles and a few stamped images. The inside is stamped with a Christmas greeting and signed Santa. Since I did not want to boast it was my family doing this, I used Santa. It doesn't mater who gave the cards only that they are given out. I hope this brightens the patients day and makes being in the hospital on Christmas a little bit easier.

No comments: