my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

ScrapFest 2009



My mom and I went to ScrapFest 2009 at the Mall of America in MN. Imagine 3000 of your closest scrapbook friends under one roof! It was a lot of fun. There are classes you can take as well as 30 make-n-takes. We did not sign up for any classes as they were an additional fee and full within 20 mins of opening. We managed to make 12 of the make-n-takes. The lines near the center of the mall were really bad. We took someone's tip and started on the outer edges. I don't think we stood in line more than 20 mins for most. 1 booth we stood for 45 mins but we were able to bounce between 2 lines and get 2 additional cards made. I am not sure I would go back again. The booths were neat but the projects were nothing fancy or should I say nothing I haven't seen before. The weirdest thing was standing on the first floor and feeling it shake under you as people walk by.

The rest of family attended and had a blast. Chris couldn't believe they had no sporting goods or bike store in the mall. "How many clothes stores does one person need?" per Chris. Too funny! We did go through the aquarium before we left. Wow that was amazing!

No comments: