my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Halloween Decoration





I decided to try my hand at an other type of centerpieces. Since my favorite holiday is Halloween it made sense to
make something for Halloween. I can't take credit for coming up with this all on my own. I had seen something similar using a flower pot as the base. I figured it would look better with a hay bale instead. I also added a few more grave stones and attached the ghosts permanently.

Everything was cut using the expression and design studio. Was a lot of fun to make and create this. With help from my mom we added a lot of glitter and gel pen details.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

HI! I found you off the Cricut mb. Love your take on the Halloween center piece. What did you use to hold the tree up? I think I going to give one of these a try. I can't resist, yours is SO cute!