my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Great note from Iraq

I received this email this morning from a solider in Iraq:

"Robin,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know I found some of
your greeting cards today. I'm not sure when they were donated but I
found a box of them in our break room and decided to use a few. I found
your card inside and thought you would like to know they are coming in
handy.

In case no one else has emailed you I just want to say thank you for
supporting us. We truly appreciate it.

Steve
Joint Base Balad, Iraq"

Mom and I made 100 cards for a group on the circut forum. I think it was called army card cricut fairy or something like that. Crafters make cards and send them to one person in their state. Those cards are sent to soldiers from that state. The soldiers use the blank cards to send home for holidays, birthdays or what ever. Feels good to give!

No comments: