my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wedding ABC swap


This swap is a wedding coffee table book. The special twist is every letter of the alphabet is represented. I had F for Friends and Family and Z for zoom of bride and groom. I choose to leave room for other people to decorate with specialize embellishments to go along with the wedding. I made a total of 56 pages (28 for each letter, plus front and back cover).

Most everything was made with cricut machine. A few stamps and markers. I made a total of 112 1.5 inch paper dolls. That was a challenge in it's self. Not used to working with something so small. I also cut doves with a punch. My pages will hold either a 3 x5 or a 4 x 6. Will update when I get the others back.

No comments: