my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Paint Can Swap Return


I got my paint can today. Wow all the neat stuff from stickers to brads. Mine came from Its-only-money. This was her first swap as well as mine. She actually filled the box with extra stuff as padding. Wow I am blown away. I am still looking at everything "thinking what can I do with this?"
I especially love the heart puzzles. I can now make specialized puzzles for someone on Valentine's day. Ohhh or a birthday gift. Man the thoughts never end.

The only down side is I feel bad I did not put this much into my person's can. I filled it as much as I could. Look under 01/11 - 01/18 for photo's of what I sent. I did spend time cutting cuts from geographically speaking (about 4 pages worth). I tried to stick to her list, but I had a hard time finding things here. Live and learn I guess!

No comments: