my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Oakie's Treat Card - Scraplifted


My mom saw a similar treat bag at the recent rummage sale and asked if I knew how they did it. I remembered seeing a this card and thought I'll give it a try. Everything was cut with my cricut. I adjusted the .cut file to cut 3 at a time. The pumpkins are stamped and embossed with clear powder, colored with glitter markers. Puffy dot to attach. I used stamp sponges to embellish all the edges of each paper. The background paper and small piece to the right were cut with decorative scissors. I used mauve stamp pad to stamp the words and attached with a purple brad. The ribbon was placed using eyelets.
I am not good at doing ribbons yet, so forgive me. I am also working at getting my stamps to completely stamp.

No comments: