my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Waterfall Card


My mom and I took a class at Hobby Lobby last night. We made 4 cards each and was a lot of fun.

The first card and my favorite is called a waterfall. If you pull on the red piece with the ribbon the boxes will fold back. I did my best to design the card in DS. I have the cut files on my site. I have not cut them yet so if you find some thing that doesn't work let me know.

How to assemble:
Fold the card in half.
Glue decorative piece on the center.
Score the big ribbon type piece at 1.25", 2", 2.75" and 3.5" and fold.
Glue the small box to the big box (red and white). Be sure to center as best you can.
Now glue the boxes to the red ribbon piece. Place the boxes as close to the fold as possible.
Attach the ribbon to the small orange piece. Center as able.
Punch a 1/16th hole for the brads. Attach the small ribbon piece (orange) with the brads.
Using a decorative hold punch to punch for the black ribbon.
Tie the ribbon with a loop.

Now your done!

No comments: