my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Recipe Swap April 08


This is my first swap using my cricut. For those of you who are not familiar with swaps. You make a specific number (depending on the number of participants), then send those identical ones to the host. They will sort the recipes and send everyone the same amount. I made 15 of mine. I will get 15 recipes back including 1 of mine. Nice way to get new recipes and share your favorites. I used paper pups for most of the 8 x 8 page using the 12 x 12 mat. The dog was cut at 2 3/4". I cut a solid piece then cut the character. This created the outline. I did the same for the butterfly. Real dial off. The paws are 1 1/4" separated for the two corners. The solid paw was 2 1/4" and the word yum in the bone was 1". Settings: med speed, med pressure, 3 on blade. The words were cutting using design studio. Font is from planitin schoolbook size 1 1/2". I first put in the blue color marker and let it go. Then rest the page and cut using the blade. Settings: med speed, med pressure, 3 on blade. I can't wait to see what others did!

No comments: