my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Love Book


Needed a break from my scrapbook album. Running out of ideas at the moment. Found this book on one of the forums. I downloaded the file and opened it in Design studio.

The whole thing was cut from Plantin schoolbook. Settings: med speed, med pressure and 3 on the blade. You must cut each page separately by clicking on that page in the design studio.

I cut additional letters to make the LOVE show up better. I added hearts, stars and flowers. These I had the machine draw them using the markers. Setting: med speed and low pressure. Then reset the paper and let the machine cut again. I did delete the designs to have a plain letter cut. Settings for the cut: med speed, med pressure and 3 on the blade.

I colored the designs with colored pencils. I have a Kodak printer, for which I used to print 4 x 6 photos. Using my craft light cutter to resize the photos to fit in the book.

I found an old scarf of my grandmas. Cut a few pieces to bind the book. I used 2 pieces on each hole.

This is a very simple and easy project.

No comments: