my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Layout 1


I am creating a scrapbook for all my badges from our fireworks conventions. My plan is to enter it into the art show during our next convention in WY

Here is the front cover. I used Disney font for the letters PGI size 2 1/4" and the word badges was cut at 1 1/2"

I then used accent essentials for the stars. The star was cut at 2" and the fancy star was 1 1/2" Settings were the same for everything med speed, med pressure and 3 on the blade.

I cut a blue box for the boarder and a description of how the album was made. I printed this from my computer:
The components in this scrapbook were created by me, tools that I used include, my laptop computer and the Design Studio software. This software allowed me to create shapes, fonts and embellishments. The Cricut Expression was responsible for the actual cutting of my designs. I added a picture of my expressions machine and cutting a fancy boarder with my craft light cutter. I attached the above with foam dots for a raised effect.

No comments: