my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Garden Sign


I saw this sign in a craft book for the home. It used fence posts instead of the spindle. I don't have that big of a garden for a fence post. I am not sure why the picture in the book had we're instead of where. Next one will be done the right way. Letters are from plantin schoolbook and flowers/pots are from walk in the garden. Using the design studio to layout the letters. Of course I saved the file. If you would like it just email me. After painting the spindles and the sign white. I added a bit of color to the balls on the spindle. I glues all the stuff on and using a clear finishing spray to seal it. Simple eye hooks to attach the sign. I used an old scarf for the rope. Turned out very cute. I even made one for my mom.

No comments: