my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Embossing Cards


Hobby Lobby had an other class last night. Mom and I had so of a good time. Was neat to learn about new things but the class felt rushed.

The instructors show us the cards and gave instructions on all 6 of them. Then said have fun. It was up to us to figure out how and what to do. I don't like those kind of classes.

We worked in groups which made it a little easier. My mom was looking forward to the feather card the most and it turned out not as good. She actually liked the thanks card the best. I liked the wheat one the best. Even tho we didn't like some of the cards it was still fun. Next weeks class is templates. Looking forward to that.

No comments: