my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, September 15, 2008

All in one invitation



Well I am sure everyone has seen these type of cards before. Ok everyone except me. How is it I never saw these?

While at the new scrap store I saw them and thought I can do that. (ok so I am just wanting to play with design studio more) My neighbors are getting married in a year might come in handy for them. So off I started in ds with george. I figured I would base the card on a 5x7. Scaled the rest to match.

This set has a card, an announcement page, RSVP, and event details. I included a color drop behind the event details. I have a bit more fixing to do and will put the cut file on my cut file site. I did label this practice one so I know what pieces go where. Wow I'm thinking ahead!

No comments: